• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

help? (1 Viewer)

Petra145

I am new and kinda panicked. And i dunno how this forum works ... So i hopeyou can help me!
Well i found a Fox Moth catterpillar and i wanna see it turn into a moth... i tried to give it a lot of things to eat but it doesnt want to eat! Why? i mean its the end of August so maybe its preparing to hibernate? And can you tell me a bit more about what to do to prepare a catterpillar to hibernate? please?

Hi ya Petra and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

As the thread you posted in was rather old, I've moved your post to a new thread and have subscribed you to this this thread so you will get email notifications when someone posts a reply.

I promise you, the more you visit, the easier it will get finding your way around here ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back