• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

First shot out of the camera with SDA100 (1 Viewer)

Fantastic shot of a bird I probably will never see. Sob!!
It is great to hear that people of your calibre sometimes still struggle with digiscoping. I am about to start and know I have to practice, practice, practice but as soon as I get my equipment I can't wait.
Thanks julien

ruthless said:
Thank you for the heads up, I just ordered a bracket.
If you ordered the SDA-100 you won't be disappointed. Just take your time with the initial setup.

julien said:
Fantastic shot of a bird I probably will never see. Sob!!
It is great to hear that people of your calibre sometimes still struggle with digiscoping. I am about to start and know I have to practice, practice, practice but as soon as I get my equipment I can't wait.
Thanks julien
Thanks Julien. The initial post in this thread here was almost a year ago. Which goes to show you that with a lot of practice improvement is possible so don't get frustrated and just spend as much time with it as you can. I promise it does get easier but that doesn't mean that I still don't trash a lot of shots.

SDA-100 Simplicity Tool Adapter

If you ordered the SDA-100 you won't be disappointed. Just take your time with the initial setup.

A search of this forum didn't turn up any recent references to the Simplicity Tool universal swing-away adapter. Is it still available?

If not, are any of the universal, swing-away adapters available from North American suppliers?

Thanks in advance,

E. Pike

What a fantastic photo KC ! - is it just me or does that Red-headed look kind of guilty of something? He just has that look.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back