• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still up so I think I'll post now; tonight for today. Today after I wake up I can concentrate on the playoffs which most people think are tomorrow but are really today.

(I think I understand what I wrote above more than I understand the PFOV thread!:brains:)

Bob

I'm still up so I think I'll post now; tonight for today. Today after I wake up I can concentrate on the playoffs which most people think are tomorrow but are really today.

(I think I understand what I wrote above more than I understand the PFOV thread!:brains:)

Bob

Second all that. FIRST post here. It'd be a kicker if I won, wouldn't it?:-O

The PFOV thread is a hoot. I'd say more...if I knew doodly squat about it!

Mark

Late Sunday 22nd post. Added Little Shag to my year list and have a little White-Faced Heron in a box that a lady gave me! Hope to pass it on to the DOC tomorrow.

Hi all.

My post for Sunday 22/1/12, thought I'd attach a picture for a change.

Attachments

• Collared-Dovee.jpg
    Collared-Dovee.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back