• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lumix G1 / Lumix G10 (1 Viewer)

Hello, some advice wanted please about these two cameras.They are both on sale nearby and I liked them a lot. I went to the shop with the intention of buying a Nikon D3000 but changed my mind pretty quickly. The main reason that I really liked them was their build quality-they look and feel really solid compared to the Nikon which was bulky and felt plasticky by comparison I know there are disadvantages with them both, especially the limited availability of lenses but I would appreciate any tips and whether the old model G1 is actually better than the G10 which some of the reviews I have read have hinted at. Many thanks in advance

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back