• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is the BirdingHawaii website no longer active? (1 Viewer)

Swissboy

Sempach, Switzerland
Supporter
Switzerland
I keep coming across references to a UK site for Hawaii birding: http://www.birdinghawaii.co.uk/

However, so far, I have always arrived at a page that has nothing to do with the topic. Has this original birdinghawaii address been discontinued? Or has the address been changed?
Thanks for any help.

Certainly a strange result Robert.

Try the link in this Opus article. It goes to the Hawaii Audubon Society web site.

Hope this helps you.

You're welcome Robert. I think I need to get that link onto all the Hawaii articles, now LOL

This may be of interest to you.

Last month I came across an article/video about a new 90 mile birding trail in Hawaii. I got all excited cuz there's little I like better than hiking accompanied by birding. Anyway, the trail wasn't much on the hiking side as it was on birding.

Thought I bookmarked it but I didn't so after a google archives search I found it.

Here's the whole google archieve search, there's a couple articles devoted to that specific trail.

Great, thanks. Need to study it a bit later on. Seems to be in the same area I found in Pratt's book.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back