• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Man in court over rare egg theft (BBC News) (1 Viewer)

I hope he gets done to the full extent of the law. he would cop it big style if he was in front of a sheriff up here.

its not just the fact he had eggs its the sheer scale of it!! Throw the book at him!!!!

I totally agree. Shame that he doesn't put as much effort, and whatever knowledge of birding that he has, into helping educate others to the benefits of conservation rather than senseless destruction. He'll probable end up with a fine, community service and a nice re-education programme!

I suppose this is where Asbo's are implemented these days, really there should be a more specific punishment pertaining to wildlife crime.

I dont know what the max fines and sentences are for this but its shure a lot morethan a scaby little asbo and given the scale of of this. roll on the 17th and his day in court.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back