• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

MPB Photographic, Brighton, UK (1 Viewer)

Malcolm Stewart

I'm sure that it was here on this forum that I was made aware of MPB with their good selection of used Canon lenses etc. Recently their website, which I had bookmarked, seems to be down.

Anyone know what's going on?

Hi everybody,
Firstly, please accept my apologies for our current downtime.
We run the site on a dedicated server with a very well known web host but it has suffered a serious malfunction and we are currently working our very hardest to get the site back online ASAP.
Without saying too much, the host has not been too forthcoming in solving the issues with the server which has led to the current delays on getting back online. I personally have been up all night and will continue to keep working to get us back and running as fast as possible.
If you have any queries in the mean time regarding anything at all please call us on 01273 648 348 and we will be happy to help.
Thanks everybody for being so patient.
Best regards,
Matt
MPB Photographic

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back