• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Warbler or flycatcher... i think (1 Viewer)

Darkjade

I found this bird sitting just like in this picture, but it was on the road on a very busy street. I figured it was sick or injured so I brought it home. After regurgitating some black solid substance it became much more lively and was trying to fly. I watched it for a little longer and decided to try and let him go outside. After a bit of coaxing it eventually flew away. I thought it was a type of warbler or flycatcher but it's beak seems to be too long. Any ideas what kind of bird this is?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v..._609232414248_304701025_3675358_2851507_n.jpg

Oh wow yeah that's exactly what it is! I didn't realize that it's eyes were red, they looked more brown but definitely that!
Thanks so much :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back