• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi From Vancouver Canada (1 Viewer)

djb2007

A friendly hello to all of you .... it is nice to see many sharing the same interests.
I already see some very interesting threads, and some that have been talked about in the field of recent.

Hello djb2007. On behalf of all the staff and moderators, welcome to Birdforum.Enjoy yourself here. Please feel free to join in whenever you feel like it.

Hi djb2007 and a warm welcome to Bird Forum from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here

D

hi djb just had a peek in your gallery nice photos
i am going to vancouver in a few weeks on holiday
could do with some help could i pm you for some info
thanks
rob

Thanks for the welcome... Not sure why I always say from Vancouver when it is Burnaby.I guess easier to recognize the larger city.
I found this site by seeing a link on a trek nature members profile. Thanks Steve.
One thing I noticed in this site is there is not to be uploads of nesting. I would like to clarify a shot I have out there of a hummingbird feeding her young. That is a good distance away, and it is right on the trail in plain site, so there is no real disturbance.The one thing is to be aware of is crows. If you hear them or see some flying, you get away from the place.
I like respect of the nature around me.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back