• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon FSB-6 Adaptor for Nikon Coolpix 510 (1 Viewer)

Dark Wolf

smeyer
Hi, I've been looking for this darned adaptor for my 82 mm Nikon fieldscope, and no one has it.

Why is this so hard to get? Is Nikon just not making them, or are they selling off the shelf?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Nikon FSB-6

This adapter has been extremely hard to find. I've talked to Nikon, Eagle Optics, and a store in Washington State.

Nikon told me that they have no idea when they will ship to US stores. Eagle Optics told me they don't expect to get them for 60 to 90 days.

I have found them on the web at a UK store, but they cost 119 pounds there and with the exchange rate, they would get pretty pricey.

I was lucky enough last weekend to find one being auctioned on ebay and was able to win the auction. So I'd suggest that you keep your eyes there to see if one comes available again.

Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back