• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Busy birds in CT (1 Viewer)

Hello birding Buddies!
Its been very cold for the last couple of days here in CT and the feeders are very busy. Especially my suet feeders. Have been getting many downy and hairy woodpeckers, both male and female. And the Carolina wrens have been doting in and out also. I have two suet feeders out and at any given time will have 3 peckers at each feeder.
donna

Very nice. Wish I had more woodpeckers on my feeders - here in the UK I only get one species (Greater-spotted Woodpecker) and that's an infrequent visitor.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back