• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sigma 150-500mm f5-6.3 Canon fit missing micro "Housing" Screws ? (1 Viewer)

Mick Sway

United Kingdom
Was just trying to fit Sigma to my 7D and soon noticed that a couple of the lens housing/Lens Mount screws had disappeared.
Last time I used it in March I never noticed that they were missing, when I put it away.
Does anyone know where I can get hold of these screws?

i.e." the lens mount ring" which lines up a small dot on both the camera body and the lens
Your help greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Your best bet would be to pop in to lehmans repair centre in Stoke on Trent ,they should have some there and someone to fit them

Missing screws

Your best bet would be to pop in to lehmans repair centre in Stoke on Trent ,they should have some there and someone to fit them
Thanks but now sorted.
A bit of a rip off considering their size and the fact that they must have 1000's, but £6 inc postage, for four replacement screws from Sigma.
Arrived and fitted yesterday.
Amazing that these little objects are responsible for attaching the lens to the camera.
:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back