• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

No sound on uploaded videos ? (1 Viewer)

andrew180

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked a lot before so sorry for that.My videos when uploaded sometimes have no sound.I have made sure they don't contain music or copyright material etc and save them in WMV format ,so do you have any suggestions - thanks in advance.

Thanks for replying.No sound for me - perhaps you can tell me if you have sound when playing it.I deleted all my videos by accident (oops ) but some did have sound okay when played ,especially after Delias help.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back