• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swallows Nest Live Feed (1 Viewer)

Hi,

Welcome to Birdforum.

Well done Mona the Swallow, not sure if the fuse box is the safest place for her and the little ones [but Dad must have approved]. She has even had a walk around the nest and I managed to see one of the eggs. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this.

It's not in a safe place but I have the keys and the door is securly locked. The nest is actually at head level and I got a shock when I saw it first. Everyone where I work is dieing to know where it is but I think it's safer to keep that to myself.;)

When she moved a short while ago and I saw some little ones that have hatched. I think I am going to enjoying keeping a check on this one

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back