• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

White Flowers Northumberland (1 Viewer)

Brian Bullough

DIGIDOPE
White Flowers Northumberland
I found these White Flowers on grassland in Northumberland about 5-6 groups , despite them looking quite distinctive I can't find them using my usual method of first my book of flowers by colour -no, then going through my other books page by page-no,not very scientific I know probably the reason I can never find I.D.'s.
Garden escape ? oops ! photos would probably help
Thanks in Advance
Brian

Attachments

• DSCN0482a.JPG
    DSCN0482a.JPG
    266.2 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN0483a.JPG
    DSCN0483a.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Thanks Guys I should have realised the similarity with Yellow Star Of Bethlehem which I saw earlier in the year ??? a case of say what you see.
Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back