• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nest of baby Robins (1 Viewer)

Cheryl69

Hi, I run a small wildlife rescue mainly for birds and small mammals. We are currently rearing a nest of 5 baby robins who parents were killed (this is our first lot of robins). We are feeding a formula of blended meal worms, wax worms, crickets, raspberries, blackberries, apple and egg rearing food with 1 feed a day with added vitamin supplement. My concern is the small amount of seed present in the egg rearing food, will this be digestible? I know robins are predominantly insectivores with seasonal berries, but will a small amount of seed in their diet cause any issues?
Thanks for any advice.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back