• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Alpen Wings ED and Zen-Ray ZRS (1 Viewer)

raptorbfl

I am gonna purchase BOTH of these binoculars tomorrow from an on line retailer
and I test for a bit, decide on one, and send the other back for refund.

Which one will I be more impressed with??

You tell us. What is important here, is how you like the binoculars.

It is best not to have any preconceived opinion from someone on a forum, to sway you.

Only your eyes and your preferences are important.

Let us know.

I am gonna purchase BOTH of these binoculars tomorrow from an on line retailer
and I test for a bit, decide on one, and send the other back for refund.

Which one will I be more impressed with??

Raptor,

You are the only one who can answer that. I have no idea. I am glad to see you have finally decided on something to get. You have certainly been on a multi question quest and I hope the forums have helped. Let us know what you think as I doubt many have seen both.

I should be getting the 10x42 Wings ED's I ordered today or Monday, so I will be curious to see how you compare them to the Zen ED2.

Tom

"Maybe what I thought you would see, is not what you think you saw."

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back