• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Golden Eagle Or Immature Bald Eagle (1 Viewer)

sarelvd87

Can anyone help me id this bird. I just cant be sure. If you can tell me what makes you think that cause i have looked at it and researched it and cant come up with a solid answer. Thanks. Didn't put location in the tittle, sorry im new. Eastern Washington, United states

Attachments

• P1020470.jpg
    P1020470.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 251
  • P1020522.jpg
    P1020522.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 170
  • P1020508.jpg
    P1020508.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Another for Bald Eagle. Bill size, structure and shape give it away, Golden would have a proportionally "shorter", stouter bill with a less "slender" "hook" at the tip plus no age class of Golden has that much white on the head.

Chris

p.s. Welcome to Birdforum.

C

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back