• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BATTLESHIPS_16_A quicky (1 Viewer)

Morning All,

Just for you Sue (Merry Chrimbel to you as well).

This should take you all no time to get before Christmas.

So sorry Pe'rigin, I thought you'd finished til after Christmas, no idea why, just me I guess!

I'll have a go at D8 please P and thanks so much for this one, it's very much appreciated. Now watch someone get it straight away!!!:C

Sue.

Morning all,

Very near with one shot on the last round (PINK).

Seeing it's Christmas soon, lets shoot a salvo of three shots each.

P

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 74
Morning all,

Very near with one shot on the last round (PINK).

Seeing it's Christmas soon, lets shoot a salvo of three shots each.

P

Evening P, I know that you said about us giving 3 shots today (right?) as it's getting close to Christmas, but I see TF, Tom & PM have still only chosen 1 each! |<|:girl:

Not sure if it's them missing a cog....or...Heaven forbid....me, but I'll go with my first thoughts and stick 3 in and ask for F4, F8 & D5 please.

Thanks P.

Sue.

C8..c9..d9 This Is My Guess.....with A Little Help From My Spotter...i Think This Might Be A Team Daf Efort.

Morning all on this very cold start,

Sue, you are very, very close with one of your shots (YELLOW).

At this point BF enters the competition and wins it!

P

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 78
Hi P, I hope he doesn't....mind you in all fairness to him he's a pretty good judge of it all - of of YOU!!!! 8-P

I'd like G3 E7 E5 tonight please P.

Thanks, Sue.

Morning all,

Looks like we have a Christmas Competition!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, AND A JOYFUL NEW YEAR.

As William Morris wrote.

" Of the wonderful day's a’ coming
when all shall be better than well"

P

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 71
Hi again Pe'rigin, E4, C5 & D3 for me please.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours P, a healthy, Happy New Year too!

Thanks so much for all these great puzzles. They're much appreciated and I love anything like this, it's a real change from the every day routine.

All the very best,

Sue.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back