• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

1999 SLC 10X42WB manual (1 Viewer)

poggs38

Hi All
I dont suppose anyone out there has a manual for these Binoculars they could scan and mail me please? I have been in contact with Swarovski and they were very helpful, but did not have any manuals left.

Hi Poggs,

Welcome to Bird Forum!:hi:

You may not have to look for a specific manual for your specific Swarovski SLC.

If you are looking for Technical Information about your SLC 10x42 WB you may be able get it from any of the SLC manuals issued during that period for any SLC binocular. There may be 2 pages with charts in it showing the specific details pertaining to each SLC as is shown in the SLC manual dated 2006 that I got with my 7x42 SLC B.

Perhaps someone with an SLC from 1999 can verify this?

Bob

Last edited:
Hi All
I dont suppose anyone out there has a manual for these Binoculars they could scan and mail me please? I have been in contact with Swarovski and they were very helpful, but did not have any manuals left.

Hi 38

I have the original manual in stock (from a trade in bin) and can send it to you free of charge. Just PM me your adress.

Jan

Hi
Thanks guys. Unfortunately the electronic manual David in NC had the link to is the newer version. My one doesn't have screw type extending eye cups. They seem to be just 2 positions - in or out.
Jan van dales - thanks for your help. If the manual you have is of this early type, then that would be a great help. I am very new to this and have been chucked in at the deep end.

Hi
Thanks guys. Unfortunately the electronic manual David in NC had the link to is the newer version. My one doesn't have screw type extending eye cups. They seem to be just 2 positions - in or out.
Jan van dales - thanks for your help. If the manual you have is of this early type, then that would be a great help. I am very new to this and have been chucked in at the deep end.

This manual is dated march 2000.
What are the first four digits of the serialnumber?

Jan

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back