• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski CL 10X25 (1 Viewer)

wildskies

Hi all
can anyone confirm if these come with rainguard &/or lens caps yet? I see many older posts saying they don't. But their website currently lists 'raincover' as a supplied accessory? perhaps they have corrected this with newer ones?
thanks

Hi,
I got the 8x25 last month. They come with the rain cover but no cap.

Other accessories are the cleaning cloth, strap for the binos, strap for the soft casing and of course the soft casing.

Hope you are enjoying yr new glass as much as I am!

Just to clarify SBB's comments, the rain cover is just a soft plastic/polyester. It comes in a small neoprene pouch and you have to remove it from this pouch to use it.

Not sure how you'd carry it though as the Carry case doesnt have a lot of room, particularly if you leave the eyecups extended.

cheers
Jeelan

Hey guys, thanks for the replies! I went ahead and got the 10x25 and they are fantastic. I will try to get the Opticron rainguard i read about elsewhere on this forum to use with them
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

And yes, the 'rainguard' supplied does not really achieve much in my view, other than perhaps ticking a box for Swaro...

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

wildsky, post 5,
The raincovers of the Swarovski Habicht 8x30 fit perfectly well on the 25 mm CL's and as far as I know these are available free of charge, so there is not much to tick in Swarovski's box.
Gijs van Ginkel

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back