• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where to get XW eyepiece projection adapter? (1 Viewer)

Can Popper

The Pentax XW eyepieces have a thread around the eye lens which one can use to attach a camera. Where do I go to get the rings that screw onto the Pentax XW eyepieces which allows the attachment of a T-Ring?

Hello,

I would recommand purchasing stepdown rings at Adorama or B&H video on the net. Or on the E-Bay site ( Just make a search for step-down rings) and you will find asiatic makers with very low prices.

Robert

HI can popper. I imagine you refer to a T mount to 43mm step ring. Look in here.
The site is alpineastro
http://www.alpineastro.com
Alpine Astronomical
PO Box 1154
Eagle, ID 83616-1154
(208) 939-2141 (mornings before 9:30am and evenings after 6pm, Mountain) Emails are often the fastest way to contact tehm)
(208) 939-2816 fax

I called and made the request over the phone. Excellent service!!
The piece is called HTA43/T2.

Good luck. Jose

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back