• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Parrots To Warblers Pacific Mexico Tour: Macaws! January 25-February3 (1 Viewer)

RioTuitoBirder

parrotstowarblers.weebly. com
Hello! My partner and I are arranging a guided bird-watching tour near Puerto Vallarta Mexico, January 25-February3. We are partnering with United for the Macaws to offer a very special tour with Scientist Guides and a special focus on breeding and nesting of Military Macaws, my particular interest in migrating songbirds from North America, and All the other birds, of course! There will be 5 professionally guided 1/2 day excursions, several more informal birding walks, plenty of time for independent exploring and comfy home-bases allowing for anyone to opt out for part of the tour if necessary. There are upwards of 300 species possible here. We have kept it affordable by negotiating a great deal with our guides, preparing 2 healthy home-cooked meals/day ourselves and reserving lodging in advance. You are welcome to ask questions here or to e-mail me from the website. Please visit our website for more details: https://parrotstowarblers.weebly.com/

We are not professionals. We are a couple who want to share our love and knowledge of the Cabo Corrientes area with some friends and make it affordable. I have been to the area 6 times and have hired our guides twice before for personal excursions. So far we have 5 wonderful people coming along and have room for 3 more. The lodgings are still somewhat flexible so if you want to come with and the rooms available arn't right for you and your companions just let us know.

FYI: We will not be spending significant time in Puerto Vallarta or any other heavily touristed area. Our home-base locations are very natural and low-key. There will be good bird viewing right from our lodgings.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back