• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

dipper (1 Viewer)

sue webster

was back in the valleys at half term for a couple of days ans although not birdind i was pleased to see a dipper over the river at porth near pontypridd where i was at friends. its great seeing a new species! last sat i was at rspb sandwell and got goosander, mags, stonechat,bullfinch,coot,canada goose, shoveler,pied wagtail,snipe,gadwall,heron,crow,moorhen,lapwing,LBBG,BHG,herring gull ,wren , swan . fairly quiet but not bad. i saw a seven spot ladybird in the garden last week ---rather late to see one. sue.

hi hil5 thanks for your message , we dont get bullfinches where i live so only see them at rspb sandwell valley. lovely birds aren`t they.? what is the bird life like where tiu are? sue.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back