• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cases for Leica 62mm Scopes (1 Viewer)

HertsPhil

Like several Forum members I have been frustrated in my attempts to get an original case for my Straight Leica 62mm scope.

I have however found an outfit in the States that does a range of neoprene covers for scopes. They are sold under the name Snugfit ScopeSkins and can be found on the following web site.
sophuntinggear.com/Products/SnugFit/tabid/1014/CatalogItemID/1739/CatalogID/43/psnavcmd/CatalogItemDetails/psmid/1980/Default.aspx

I obtained mine from Optics Planet also in the States (the last one they had) and am unsure whether sophuntinggear will ship direct to the UK but thought I would mention this as it may help.

Not a cheap alternative after import duty but at least my scope is now protected and I am pleased with the product.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back