• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon Mc Ii Zoom 13-40x (1 Viewer)

mayoayo

For sale,....Nikon MC II 13-40X in excellent ,MINT condition...150 EU plus Shipping

Attachments

• IMG_4459.JPG
    IMG_4459.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 63
Yes..Still quite nice at 40X and makes a nice ,flexibe eyepiece, ..but its finicky to look through with eyeglasses, and this fact in combination with the narrow field of view and the dimmer image at high power made me want to smash the scope and eyepiece against a tree more often than not..thank to the lord the piece of kit is now sold..
kind of kidding..I used this eyepiece on an ED50 with a monopod a few times and liked it alright..I do love Nikon WA fixed power eyepieces ,and wish nikon would have made a 1.5X or 2X WA eyepiece for the fieldscope series,..maybe we see something like that for the EDG50 soon to come (18-27X)

Oh I wasnt kidding about the eyepiece being sold

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back