• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Extremadura (1 Viewer)

Hi all
We live in an area known as the Comarca del Sever, which is on the border between Spain and Portugal and encompasses both the Sierra de Sao Mamede Natural Park (Portugal) and the Sierra de San Pedro Natural Park (Spain) as well as part of the Tajo International National Park. We are newcomers to bird watching and have become interested as there is such a variety of birdlife here. Spanish friends have told us that there are at least as many species here as in Monfrague. Hopefully I will post some photos soon and get some help with any species I am unsure about!
El Trovador

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and we look forward to seeing some photos of the birds in your neck of the woods ;)

Hi eltrovador and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to your contributions.

D

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Bienvenida a bordo!!!!! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful time here, I think it's a great site!!! :bounce:

I've just seen your piccie of the Stork with the Moon, wow, that was a great different pic!!! :t: :t: :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back