• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi there from Norfolk, UK (1 Viewer)

JayWall

We're 'newbies' to the site, from West Norfolk, near East Dereham.
We live out in the sticks with lots of birdlife and other wildlife.
We're old-hands on the AutumnWatch and SpringWatch sites.
Looking forward to getting our heads round this site (time permitting).
Anyone else our there from our area?

:hi:

JayW and Brian

Hi JayW and Brian,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Glad to have you on board :t:

I am sure there a number of members who live in or visit your area of Norfolk.

Hi Jay and Brian and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here

D

Another newbie (newby??)

I've just stumbled on the site, so hello! I'm in south Lincolnshire so not far from you. Just getting to know the Lincs reserves, but Norfolk will have to be a regular trip out too - we're lucky over here in the east!! Stewart

Hey Jay and Brian! So pleased to welcome some more SW/AW posters! I am sure you will enjoy your visits to BF!

Anyone else our there from our area?

Welcome guys. Not from your area but I make an annual pilgrimage from Derbyshire to Norfolk for the geese when I get back to see family for christmas. My sister lives in Norwich now though so occasionally I get a bonus mid-year trip.

All the best

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back