• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Idaho (1 Viewer)

peachfront

Folks, I am by no means an expert in Idaho birding, however, since no one else has started the ball rolling, I will post a link to my trip report to the Snake River Bird of Prey Area:

http://peachfront.diaryland.com/snakerivbrd.html

If you want to see breeding birds of prey, I strongly encourage you to visit this area in early May. We had an incredible experience. You will witness lots of interactions, with small raptors or birds chasing and defending their territories against the bigger raptors. Lots of action, lots of birds. Sometimes it seemed as if a Swainson's Hawk nest was in every roadside tree. Lots of Owls too.

You digiscopers would have a field day.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back