• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Activity in the Surrey / Sussex area? (1 Viewer)

Hello,
I'm new to the forum (and to retirement). I'm keen on the National Trust, wildlife, walking and photography. It would be good to get involved more during the week, as I'm pretty busy at the weekends already. I was wondering if there are any clubs or other organised activities in my area? Any information gratefully received.
Many thanks,
Phil

Hi Phil,

Not sure where you are but Sussex Wildlife Trust run a packed programme of walks (mostly in the week) at locations all across Sussex.

They also run wildlife identification courses too - everything from raptors and warblers to flies and slugs!

There's details on the 'What's on' section of their website

https://sussexwildlifetrust.org.uk/

ZZW

Hi ZZW and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

Thanks for adding that extra information. The SWT one is the one I meant to add LOL, but picked the SOS one;) in error!!! Ooops SM's at work again!;)

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Hi ZZW and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

Thanks for adding that extra information. The SWT one is the one I meant to add LOL, but picked the SOS one;) in error!!! Ooops SM's at work again!;)

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

I was too polite to suggest that was the reason Delia !

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back