• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gently dipping a toe.... (1 Viewer)

SFo

Hi folks,

Having explored a number of forums as a guest and obtained very helpful information I thought it was time I stepped out of my comfort zone and made an effort to contribute any experiences of my own that could help others. I have an interest in digiscoping and recently purchased a Canon A620 for my Leica Televid 77 scope after reading threads on BirdForum. So thanks to all those concerned and when I've had a chance to evaluate it properly I'll be in touch.

All the best,
SFo

Hi SFo and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad we could give you some answers and we look forward to hearing more from you. Thanks too for taking a moment to say hello to us all.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back