• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Excellent Service from Nikon UK (1 Viewer)

apbarr

Scotland
I phoned Nikon UK yesterday morning regarding two badges that had been lost in Florida from my 10x32 HGs. They checked that they were in stock and told me they'd send them out to me (free of charge). They arrived in the mail this morning so credit where it is due, you couldn't ask for a better service than that.

I phoned Nikon UK yesterday morning regarding two badges that had been lost in Florida from my 10x32 HGs. They checked that they were in stock and told me they'd send them out to me (free of charge). They arrived in the mail this morning so credit where it is due, you couldn't ask for a better service than that.

Sounds great, and as I am considering the EDG's over the Swarovisions, I decided to try and locate a UK contact number .... but couldn't.

Would you be so kind as to post or PM me Nikons binocular contact number.

Many thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back