• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sinjel, West Bank Israel (Palestine) (1 Viewer)

Roy Halpin

I will be in Singel the central West Bank for 10 days in May. Does any one have experience in birding this area of Palestine? If so may I have some suggestions for locations....Roy Halpin

I could never find anyone who had birded in Palestine, so I guess I may be an authority. I was able to ID 70 Species and photograph 43 species. The Palestinian people were wonderful the only problems I had were with the Israeli solders who did not like my equipment...they had never seen Digiscoping gear. They were courteous but following orders. My passport was checked 23 times. It was worth the trip...I will go back

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back