• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Northern Cardinal (1 Viewer)

Dingoblu

Had this colorful cardinal in the trees behind the house this morning. Was watching the goldfinches when he made his approach

Attachments

• cardinal3.JPG
    cardinal3.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 109
I'm so jealous. I did find out tho' that cardinals have been spotted in the nearest city to here this spring (4 hours away). I have faith that one will someday show up here!

In case you're wondering, no, I've never seen one and I'm almost desperate to! ;)

Well, Tammie, I finally got my Evening Grosbeak when we went up around Duluth, Minnesota, to view the northern owls.

Perhaps you will get your bird before very much longer. I can almost see you jumping up and down when that day finally arrives!

Dingoblu said:
Had this colorful cardinal in the trees behind the house this morning. Was watching the goldfinches when he made his approach

These guys are a real gem to have around! Beautiful picture of a Real Redbird!!
shelley

A few more Cardinal shots for you..certainly hope you get to see one soon!

Attachments

• cardinal.jpg
    cardinal.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 110
  • th_cardinal2.jpg
    th_cardinal2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 118
I don't know, Larry.... I'm might be a little more dignified than that.......... nah, probably not! ;)

Larry Lade said:
Well, Tammie, I finally got my Evening Grosbeak when we went up around Duluth, Minnesota, to view the northern owls.

Perhaps you will get your bird before very much longer. I can almost see you jumping up and down when that day finally arrives!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back