• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

CardinalKiss REPLAY- WindowsMediaVideo (1 Viewer)

alarson2

The Village Vidiot
I found a conversion software that will flip QuickTime Movies to WMV format (Flip4Mac). I wanted to try it out tonight on a very short video of two cardinals looking like they are kissing. Of course they are not but- hey, it looks like it- kind of.

I was thinking that maybe more people could view it if it worked on the Windows native video player. Not that more people WILL view it, but they could.

So here it is, Cardinal Kiss for Windows. Please let me know how it looks and if there were any technical difficulties in the download. Not that I could do too much about them, I'm just interested.

CardinalKiss

Hey Alan, worked just fine for me. I actually like this method a bit better.... the viewing screen is a little larger and easier to see. It opened fast and clear.

And of course, I just love this clip! I think it's my favourite out of everything you've done so far! :)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back