• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Post-lunch walk at work (1 Viewer)

HilQ

Sometimes my job doesn't feel like proper work, and today was one of those brilliant days when I simply had to go for a half-hour walk after lunch. It was cool but sunny, and before long I had a pair of buzzards for company, circling effortlessly to gain height. Further up in the forest at least 3 capercaillie were crashing around in the tree-tops, and as I returned to the office I crept up on a dipper checking out his part of the stream, then posing on a rock in just the right place to stop me getting a clear photo. Brilliant.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back