• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Shoulder/waist bag for DSLR and 100-400mm lens (1 Viewer)

Egret

Hi

Can anyone suggest a bag to carry my canon 70D with attached 100-400 zoom? Overall length is 28cm and want to carry it round my waist. At the moment, I am drowning in bags that are just too small or way to big.

Thanks

Andy

Andy

Think Tank Digital Holster 30 v2.0 will fit the combination. I use mine for my 7D and 400 f5.6. It has a waterproof cover and a few small pockets. The shoulder strap provided is hopeless but that shouldn't be a problem if you want to fasten it to a belt.

Hope this helps

Steve

Andy

Think Tank Digital Holster 30 v2.0 will fit the combination. I use mine for my 7D and 400 f5.6. It has a waterproof cover and a few small pockets. The shoulder strap provided is hopeless but that shouldn't be a problem if you want to fasten it to a belt.

Hope this helps

Steve

Sorry to butt into the thread,Steve is that with the lens hood retracted on the 400mm does it fit okay?

Thanks.

Steve.:t:

No problem.

Yes that's with the lens hood retracted, and the bottom extended. I use a Calumet Aircell shoulder strap on mine which is really comfortable, it does add to the cost though.

Steve

Thanks for the suggestions. I bought a secondhand Lowepro Inverse 200 that arrived today. It is exactly what I was looking for.

No problem.

Yes that's with the lens hood retracted, and the bottom extended. I use a Calumet Aircell shoulder strap on mine which is really comfortable, it does add to the cost though.

Steve

Thanks for replying.

Steve.:t:B :)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back