• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bird ID (1 Viewer)

Hi my name is Darlene and I am new to this and hope i am doing this right. I just recently got into bird watching and taking photos. I LOVE IT. I need help identifying a bird I seen today. Can anyone help me? I think he is in the warbler family but not 100% sure. Thanks for any help you can give.

Attachments

• DSCN0162.JPG
    DSCN0162.JPG
    383.1 KB · Views: 47
Not being sure where it is because I'm not sure where Lady Lake is but I can tell you it is a Bluebird but which type, I'm not sure. I'll do some searching. ;)

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We’re glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

oh wow I just looked up some pictures of the Eastern Bluebird and it sure looks like it. Wow I need to go see if I can get different shots of it to confirm. Thanks so so much.

yes the two I have here as well. I loved taking their picture at first but now I wish she would go away. LOL I have those and sparrows (house and chipping) plus my new addition a red breasted house finch. Can't wait for the spring here to see what I attract. I have most of my feeders outside my office at work and that is in Wildwood, Florida. I have a black and white warbler I am trying to catch at my house in the Villages, Florida. But he is so fast. He is as fast as the Ruffted Titmouse I have at work. He is so hard to catch as well. Hey thanks for welcoming to this forum and giving me information. I appreciate it so much. Looking forward to talking to you again another day. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back