• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sightings (1 Viewer)

bryan0755

Hi all,
New to this site.

Wondered if there was a place for reporting recent sightings in my locality?

I live very near to the Coatham Marsh Nasture Reserve and visit everey day. Would like to post sightings daily for members info. Is this possible?

Like today saw a pair of GARGANEY which, though not rare, were a first for me.

would appreciate your help.

Bryan

Hi Bryan,
We have 'your local patch' forum here http://www.birdforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=371 if you think this would be o.k.
cheers,
Andy
bryan0755 said:
Hi all,
New to this site.

Wondered if there was a place for reporting recent sightings in my locality?

I live very near to the Coatham Marsh Nasture Reserve and visit everey day. Would like to post sightings daily for members info. Is this possible?

would appreciate your help.

Bryan

bryan0755 said:

Garganey are rare bryan. The RSPB british bird book says that there are between 50 and 150 pairs in the uk. You should report Garganey on BirdGuides and maybe even to your county recoder.

teamsaint said:
Garganey are rare bryan. The RSPB british bird book says that there are between 50 and 150 pairs in the uk. You should report Garganey on BirdGuides and maybe even to your county recoder.
Will do!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back