• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photo Shop Copyright Logo (1 Viewer)

CANONROB

Can anyone please tell me how to put a copyright logo onto a picture in photo shop 7, I have looked every were and can't find how to do it, I have tried the text tool, I think it must be quite simple, I see lots of people have got it on there pictures. any help would be great.

I have used Photo Shop for years, this logo must be in a safe hidden.

Rob

You can use the Custom Shapes tool. The © symbol should be in the drop down menu where you choose the shape you want.

Or you can use the Character Map from within Windows. In XP, it's found at Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools. The Alt combo is 0169. Hold the ALT key, and on the numeric pad, type the number code. This applies to all text programs, and also to image-editing programs with text insertion features.

If you still can't find the symbol in the Shapes drop-down menu, make sure you save your personally created custom-shapes using the Preset Manager, then reset the shapes to the default shapes file located in the
"Photoshop 7.0\Required\" folder.

If you still have problems, let me know.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back