• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Really getting into this bird watching! (1 Viewer)

Moraybirdlover

As my job takes me out and about in Moray. I had a quick packed lunch stop at Lossiemouth West beach today. Saw a red shank and a bar-tailed godwit, so really pleased as I hadn't seen a BTG before, or should I say hadn't noticed it before! Lots of gulls but not very sure on their I.D as a relative newcomer I still get mixed up with juveniles etc.

Lots of gulls but not very sure on their I.D as a relative newcomer I still get mixed up with juveniles etc.

Just don't go there:eek!: Not unless you want a migraine:-O

What a lovely relaxing way to spend your lunch break though... couldn't be better

D

Glad you are enjoying yourself and getting into the swing of things. But a word of advice, birdwatching is a no-no, its seen as being a bit cheesey amongst our fraternity. Birders are what we are, birding is what we do.

(we won't go into the 'twitcher' definition just yet) :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back