• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Frabjous Joy (1 Viewer)

Hughv

Where's that bird?
Today's plan was to visit a beach park on the Chesapeake Bay, but had to cancel because there was some kind of festival that didn't involve birding, if you can imagine such a thing. It did involve a lot of very loud music, however.
Being flexible, I headed for another place not far away, and had one of my best days. I was in a tree farm not far from the bay, and surrounded by hundreds of small birds including migrating warblers, Terns, Ospreys, Herons, Cormorants, Flycatchers, dozens of Bluebirds and all the usual Cardinals, Robins, Titmice and Chickadees. The only problem was selecting which bird to follow, and fretting that the one I didn't get was something unusual.
This birding stuff is simple.
http://hughvandervoort.com/wordpress/?p=1882

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back