• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird art inspired Christmas pressie (1 Viewer)

Julie is a real kick, she had a side show at the BIA, of her nature work, she roared onto the bus after a long standing ordeal of an opening, singing in a really good voice some ditty "OMG these cowboy boots are killing my feet"

I asked her later about it and she said she and her hubby have a rock band...add that to her essays on Natl Public Radio and her books and general zest and humor....she is a real rennaisance woman.

I've been following her blog for ages now, it's really entertaining, occasionally moving, informative and more often than not a real good laugh.

Consequently I've known of 'The Swinging Orangutangs' and listened to some of her radio broadcasts too. It's something else than keeps me from going completely crazy while I'm at work!

Good knob jokes too!

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back