• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dual Force Pro power pack (1 Viewer)

Dave Smith

United Kingdom
I sent an email to Eagleeye to see if their pack could be used with the CP880.

This is their reply:
START QUOTE
If the CP880 has a 6 volt external power input requirement and has a standard type external input
socket plug, such as found on the Nikon 990/995 ( as opposed to the manufacturers specific
custom plug ) then the Dual-Force Pro PowerPack can be used.
END QUOTE

Does anyone know if the CP880 satisfies this requirement?
TIA

Last edited:
As no one was able to answer my query, I took the plunge and ordered one. I can confirm that it does work with the Coolpix 880. Phew.
BTW Eagleeye have a very fast delivery - Ordered late Sunday via their website - delivered 0810 Tuesday.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back