• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Product recommendation (1 Viewer)

pie

Thermos Leak-Proof Travel Mug.

Have a look at this folks. I'm chuffed to bits with it. It's ideal for having a nice hot cup of coffee when you don't want to mess around with the traditional thermos flask. Simply give the cap a half turn and drink straight from the cup.
The rim is plastic, so no tinny flavoured it comes with a clip to hook on your back pack.

It's pricey, around £21 depending where you buy it, but if you use flasks often I can highly recommend it.

Attachments

• DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 24
That's cool, Pie! Well..you know what I mean!o:D Very handy it looks. I tend not to drink too much when out and about though..unless there's a handy loo not toooooo far away!;)

;)
I tend not to drink too much when out and about though..unless there's a handy loo not toooooo far away!;)

Don't they have bushes in the west midlands?;)

Looks like a great piece of kit, Pie!! I'd want two, one for tea and the other for a measure of tomato or oxtail soup..great pick-me ups for winter birding!!

Matt

;)

Don't they have bushes in the west midlands?;)

Looks like a great piece of kit, Pie!! I'd want two, one for tea and the other for a measure of tomato or oxtail soup..great pick-me ups for winter birding!!

Matt

:eek!::eek!::eek!: Matt!!!!:eek!::eek!::eek!:

I would have to be very, very, very desperate!;)

:'D:'D:'D You guys!!

It holds 14oz/0.4L Wendy. The thermos rating is 4hours hot & 8hours ice cold.

:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back