• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

any recommended settings for Olympus MJU 400 (1 Viewer)

christineredgate

Winner of the Copeland Wildlife Photographer of th
I have been given an Olympus mju 400 camera.It is a small compact one which can be slipped into the pocket and will be used for any unexpected outdoor shots.I have read the manual,and am not really much wiser.I shouldn't think anyone else is using one of these small cameras on this forum,but can anyone recommend any settings which should be changed from the factory default.Eg white balance,or there is also something called ESP which can be changed to spot.I have looked in all my digi camera books,but they are mainly taken up with the editing progs.
Any little tips would be appreciated.I have never adjusted settings before.Andy(Bright) sorted out the digi scoping settings for me,I don't really understand what they all do.
Thankyou,Christine.
I had a try with some indoor shots but I think the lighting was too dim,but the night shots weren't too bad,it's no match for the 602 though.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back