• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Special offers on optics at Uttings (1 Viewer)

NoSpringChicken

United Kingdom
I have just received an email from Uttings telling me about their special offers, some of which are on optics, for this weekend only. I haven't had a good look yet but I notice that they have what appear to be the latest Hawke Frontier ED's at a good price. I am intrigued to see that they are also selling the Simon King Special Edition of the Zeiss Victory 8x32 T FL at a cheaper price than the 'standard' version! Does his endorsement devalue them so much?

I have no connection with Uttings but they are a long established company in Norwich and I bought some Hunter wellingtons for my partner from there recently and received excellent, rapid service.

A link to their website:
http://www.uttings.co.uk/SpecialOffers/493/optics/

Ron

Hi Ron

Its not a case of Simon King's endorsement devaluing the binoculars - the reason why they're cheaper than the "standard" version is that we managed to buy them in at a great price and have simply passed on our savings to our customers.

Kind regards, Michelle, Uttings Outdoors

Thanks Michelle. I have to admit that my comment about Simon King was a little 'tongue in cheek'. That is a very good price for an excellent pair of binoculars.

Ron

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back