• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bargain - EBCC Breeding Bird Atlas (1 Viewer)

desgreene

Anybody wishing to buy a copy of the EBCC Atlas of European Breeding Birds might want to look at the following link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...r_1_olp_1/202-2319430-1494205?ie=UTF8&s=books

List price is £65 but you can get it for £32 to £35 plus P&P from some dealers. I ordered a copy from this Amazon reseller for £9-93 plus £2-75 P&P thinking it was a misprint, but it turned up brand new as described! Delivery did take a while though as it is from the US, but I'm not complaining at that price!

Des.

Thanks for that - I have just ordered a copy for £9.90 & £2.75 p&p. I think the book is a few years old now but worth it at that price (I was kicking myself a year or two back when the Natural History Book Service were selling it for £35 and I never got round to ordering it before the price went back to £65- now I'm glad I didn't).

Yes, I think it was published in 1997 but still very useful. I suppose there's so much work that goes into this type of publication that it's never going to be bang up to date.

Hope your copy turns up OK!

Des.

Capercaillie71 said:
Just got an email saying my copy shipped from New York yesterday. So far, so good.

Well, it took a month to get here, but my copy arrived this weekend - brand new and in excellent condition - a bargain.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back