• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Swarvoski products (1 Viewer)

POP

Have just seen today retail prices for new Swar. tripod head just launched £139.00 and new camera attachement to be launched in Jan.2004 £227.00.!!!

John

I thought the camera attachment would be around £200 - but £227 - WOW, boy will they be making a hge profiit out of us on that.

Annoying thing is, I think it will be the perfect design for what I want and I may be weak and foolish enough to buy it!

Doug said:
I thought the camera attachment would be around £200 - but £227 - WOW, boy will they be making a hge profiit out of us on that.

Only if people are daft enough to buy it.

Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back