• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Bulgaria (1 Viewer)

indian

Hi
everyone just to say hello from Tony & Hilary in Bulgaria. We moved here last may and we love every minute of it,there is so much wildlife here lots of different animals jackels tortoise bears in some parts birdlife is abundant harrier hawks buzzards perigrin bee eaters golden orials storks nest just past the bottom of our garden and much more which i dont know the names of,but im sure i will learn.tony:t:

Hi Tony & Hilary,

Welcome to Birdforum.

Check the gallery out and you will gradually find out some of the species that you are not sure of.

Hi Everyone
Thanks for all your welcome messages. Will try to get some pics of the local birdlife if i can get close enough,need a bigger zoom lens camera.
all the best Tony & Hilary

Hi Tony & Hilary! Welcome to the forum. Its nice to see that you are interested in the amazing variety of wildlife found in your new adopted country! Bulgaria really has a fantastic biodiversity. Whereabouts in Bulgaria are you based?

Hi Balkantrek
We are in the sakar mountains a village called Glavan,20 km from Topolovgrad where abouts are you.
all the best Tony & Hilary

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back